The official IFRC First Aid app gives you instant access to the information you need to know to handle the most common first aid emergencies. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know first aid.
Currently supported by the following Red Cross and Red Crescent national societies or regions: Albania, Afghanistan, Argentina, Bahrain, Belgium - Flanders, Belgium - Wallonia, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Caribbean, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Greece, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Pacific Islands, Palestine, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Russia, Rwanda, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Venezuela, West Africa, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
- Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
- Fully integrated with emergency numbers (such as 911, 999, or 112) so you can call for help from the app at any time, even while traveling across borders.
- Videos and animations make learning first aid fun and easy.
- Safety tips for everything, from severe winter weather to hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes help you prepare for emergencies.
- Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at any time, even without cellular or WiFi connection.
- Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and share your lifesaving knowledge.
Localized content available in 40 languages: Amaric, Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Creole, Czech, Danish, English, Flemish (Dutch), French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hausa, Icelandic, Bahasa Indonesian, Italian, Kazakh, Kinyarwanda, Kiswahili, Korean, Kyrgyz, Kurdish - Kirmaji, Macedonian, Malaysian, Myanmarian, Nepalese, Pashto, Persian - Farsi, Portuguese, Romansch, Russian, Shqip, Sinhala, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Ukrainian, Vietnamese. (Content available in locally used languages for each Red Cross or Red Crescent National Society)
Developed by the Global Disaster Preparedness Center (GDPC) and available from the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent National Societies (IFRC).
For users in the following countries, please note that these Red Cross/Red Crescent national societies have published their own separate apps with location-specific content: Australia, Canada, China, Czech Republic, France, Iceland, Mexico, New Zealand, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States of America.